Regina Carmeli Retreat House
A Stay in the Convent
As Guest in the Convent
You can participate in our planned recollection days or simply spend one or more days here as a guest, e.g. as part of a pilgrimage (Santiago, Pieterpad . . .) or in search of some quiet time, or to spend a few days in reflection and renewal.
You are welcome to participate in the liturgical celebrations of the convent community.
There is a small library in the St. Elijah Room with books to enjoy.
There is also the opportunity to visit the museum of the Foundress of our Carmel which is also located on site.
There are 27 bedrooms in the Retreat House
- 12 double occupancy with shower and toilet
- 12 single occupancy with shower and toilet
- 3 single occupancy with toilet (shower in the hallway)
These rooms are distributed over three floors and come furnished with beds and bedding.
On the lower level, there is a large dining room that seats 40-60 people.
Also on the lower level is a handicap accesible bedroom. The whole retreat house, the large chapel and the garden are wheelchair accessible.
On the second floor there is a tea kitchen for individual visitors.
Free WiFi is available.
In the back of the building – by the garden- is a free parking place for guests.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the house.
The retreat house has two chapels: a large chapel and on the first floor a small chapel for about 20 people. The grave of Bl. Mother Maria Teresa Tauscher, the Foundress of the Carmel of the Divine Heart of Jesus, is in the large chapel.
€ 54,- per Person
(double occupancy rooms: € 49,- per Person)
You can bring your own bed linens or rent ours for € 6,-
Hand linens can also be rented – Set € 2,-.
A la carte
If you do not want to take the full service ticket, then you can order individually:
- Overnight: € 30,- (excl. bed linens)
- Overnight (based on 2 persons sharing a double room): € 25,- (excl. bed linens)
- Breakfast (bread meal): 7.30 – 8.45 (or as per agreement): € 6,-
- Warm Lunch (12.30): € 12,-
- Light Supper (bread meal): 18.00, on saturday and sunday 17.30: € 6,-
- Bagged Lunch: € 5,-
- Bed linens: € 6,-
- Hand linens: € 2,-
If a cancellation occurs less than three weeks before the booked appointement, there will be a charge of 15 euros.
If there is a difficulty with cost, please contact us to discuss.
The Tourist Tax is included in all given prices.
Rooms for Large Groups
We have three large rooms available for conferences.
- The “Teresasaal” (45 Persons, groundfloor)
- The “Eliasaal” (15 Persons, 1st floor) with a small library
- The “Karmelsaal” (20 Persons, 3rd Floor)